Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ciao #2 with Elegant Edges Cartridge cards

Click on image to see full size
These two cards, which really only have the difference of the bow on them, are both the same sketch design as the Ciao card below.  I wanted to do more cards with that design and stamp because I liked how the first pink one below turned out.  These cards are 5 1/2 by 8 inches and the elegant edges scallop which the ciao stamp of the leaning tower of Pisa from Close to My Heart, sits on is cut at 4 1/2 inches in oblong.  I used Chocolate pigment ink by Anna Griffin to stamp both the sentiment and the image and then clear embossed them.  All the patterned papers are from the Flea Market paper pack by Colorbok and the roses are by Recollections from Michael's.  The satin ribbons are from Michael's and are 1 1/2 inches wide.  The crocheted ribbon is from Joann's and is by Offray.  Now I just need to make a couple of envelopes big enough for these huge cards!!




1 comments: